We are the triple award-winning blog that covers the next generation of Caribbean Tech and Business Leaders – The Entrepreneurs, Developers, Designers..all of the Innovators their Ideas and their Lives.
We cover the Startup/Tech Entrepreneurial Culture and Events in the Caribbean Startups Scene and Tech Industry. We cover the Investors, Advocates; Corporate, Government, University and Agency Initiatives.
SiliconCaribe is the source for the latest news and information on the Caribbean Tech Startups and Caribbean Technology News and has been since 2007.
We also co-produce Jamaica and the Caribbean’s leading Tech Community Event – Kingston BETA meetup.
SiliconCaribe.com is brand of ConnectiMass Foundation- a nonprofit that’s focused on Inspiring, Connecting and Training Caribbean Tech Entrepreneurs.
News Curator’s Responsibilities
1. Maintain and Monitor a vibrant, high quality list of sources of Caribbean Technology News and Features based on the Silicon Caribe Editorial Focus.
2. Select based on Silicon Caribe Editorial Focus and Criteria The best news, features to publish.
3. Publish them on SiliconCaribe.com on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
4. Publish to Social Media Channels
1. Must be enthusiastic about technology, startups, mobile, social media. ( Bonus points if you are active participants in your local technology and entrepreneurial community.
Have an excellent command of the English Language- spoken and written
2. Must know how to use WordPress Blogging Platform.
3. Must spend 90mins every Monday, Wednesday and Friday getting the work done by 1pm daily. A total of 18 hours a month.
4. Must already be active online and using social media excellently.
5. Be open to learning new things.
6. Be communicative, open, professional and fun.
8. Must have own laptop and access to internet.
10. Must be a Caribbean National or of Caribbean descent
11. Must have the mindset to work remotely
12. Must live in the Caribbean.
1. Deepened knowledge and network of contacts in the Caribbean Tech Industry and beyond.
2. First dibs of gadgets, deals and online access from our partners and sponsors
3. Expand your network and be top of mind for great projects
$25,000 per month for 18hrs of work.
November 1, 2014
Serious Enquiries Only
Please email your Linkedin profile link and twitter name to Ingrid Riley @ email@example.com
October 28th, 2014